শনিবার, ১৩ অক্টোবর, ২০১২

Career Expo ? Technical Writing

The career expo was a great experience for me this year.? I met with a Sikorsky Representative that graduated from Riddle a few years back.?? We talked about some of the people I made connections with at the company in the Stratford facility, and how I can progress with the company if I choose to accept a job there after graduation.? I was commended for being involved with some many projects in just one summer intern session, and confirmed returning to them this summer. I also had the opportunity to speak with with other companies to see how they conduct their internships as well to gain some knowledge of other companies in the industry.

Like this:

Be the first to like this.

Source: http://com221h.wordpress.com/2012/10/12/career-expo-9/

vampire diaries paul ryan joe biden washington nationals notre dame football ufc Alex Karras

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন